Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hello,

We are off to start another Open House tonight. I was very excited to start this year. My excitement increased once I was able to meet all of the amazing students in my class. They are a very smart, respectful, kind, and dedicated group. It is going to be a great year.

I plan on using this blog to post upcoming notices about tests, assignments, and special events. Please make sure you subscribe (look to your right). This way you will get an email sent to you with every post. Please explore the links to the right. I have been able to gather a great group of resources for our classroom.

Here are some resources of note:

Homework - You can acess this online homework book everyday to double check homework assignments.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiViZRLZTZ-pdDgtZThiUm1sMWR3d1JkT0tjdDNzRUE#gid=0

Workbooks - If your child forgets either his Practice O, Grammar, Spelling, and/or Study Link, they can access them online here:
http://carroll-overlook.wikispaces.com/Workbooks

Everyday Math Online - This is new this year. Your student can find examples, word meanings, and play games that involve the daily math lesson.
www.everydaymathonline.com

As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns that rise.

michaelcarroll [at] abington.k12.pa.us

- Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment