Monday, October 8, 2012


Today I sent home all of our tests in our Test Folders. If you can, please sign the tests in the folder by tomorrow. The students get a PROUD ticket for returning their Test Folder in one day. If you would like more time to look over the tests, please just write a note. If I get the note by tomorrow, they will get a PROUD ticket. Either way I will need all test folders returned by Friday, please. Today we talked briefly about what we can do better on our test. Each student came up with two or three goals for how they can better prepare for a test. Please review these and we will work as a team to make sure it happens.


We will have a test in Science PSSA on Thursday. These tests have historically been challenging for the students. They were given a Study Guide today. Please use it to guide your studying because it was developed from the test. I have a few extra copies if one is misplaced.


As always, please feel free to ask me any questions or share with me any concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment